Wed, Sep 22|
UBC GRAND ROUNDS
ENT CME is pleased to host UBC Divisional Grand Rounds. This week's talk will be given by Dr. Neil Longridge and Dr. Arthur Mallinson from Otology & Neuro-otology. This event is eligible for Section 2 credits.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2021, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PDT
About the Event
ENT CME is pleased to be hosting UBC Otolaryngology Grand Rounds, which will air on Wednesdays from 7 to 8 AM PST. This week's talk will be given by Dr. Neil Longridge and Dr. Arthur Mallinson. This is an non-accredited CME activity and is eligible for Section 2 credits.
- To explain how vestibular symptoms can sometimes be so strong and incapacitating
- To understand what vestibular tests are available and what information they can provide
- To understand how otolithic tests can be helpful
- To understand why some patients have long-term problems
- To understand how acceleration-deceleration trauma causes vestibular damage