Wed, Oct 06|
UBC GRAND ROUNDS
ENT CME is pleased to host UBC Divisional Grand Rounds. This week's talk will be given by special guest, Dr. Joshua Gurberg, from McGill University. This event is eligible for Section 2 credits.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2021, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PDT
About the Event
ENT CME is pleased to be hosting UBC Otolaryngology Grand Rounds, which will air on Wednesdays from 7 to 8 AM PST. This week's talk will be given by Dr. Joshua Gurberg, a former UBC Resident and now Pediatric Otolaryngologist at McGill University. Dr. Gurberg will given an overview of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction . There will also be a special foreword by Dr. Sam Daniel, also of Montreal Children's Hospital, who will discuss the power of "reflective practice". This is an non-accredited CME activity and is eligible for Section 2 credits.
"Unleashing the Power of Reflective Practice"
- Explain the concept & advantages of reflective practice
- Describe opportunities of practice assessment
"Balloon Dilation of the Eustachian Tube: Why, How, & Should We Do It?"
- Review anatomy & physiology of the eustachian tube
- Break down how to sub-classify & diagnose eustachian tube dysfunction
- Describe the procedure of ballon dilation
- Summarize the existing evidence surrounding this procedure
- Present several illustrative cases performed at Montreal Children's