Wed, Feb 02|
UBC GRAND ROUNDS
ENT CME is pleased to host UBC Divisional Grand Rounds. This week's talk will be given by Dr. Amjad Tobia, Pediatric Otolaryngology fellow at BC Children's Hospital. This event is eligible for Section 2 credits.
Time & Location
Feb 02, 2022, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PST
About the Event
ENT CME is pleased to be hosting UBC Otolaryngology Grand Rounds, which will air on Wednesdays from 7 to 8 AM PST. This week's talk will be given by Dr. Amjad Tobia, Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellow at BC Children's Hospital. This event is eligible for Section 2 CME credits.
"Invasive Sinonasal Mucormycosis: What Should an Otolaryngologist Know"
- Go through the epidemiology, clinical presentation, and early diagnostic workup
- Differences between adults and children
- Discuss basic arms of treatment in addition to "add on" options
- Managing expected dilemmas
- New aspects of the disease