Wed, Apr 28|
UBC GRAND ROUNDS
ENT CME is proud to be hosting UBC Departmental Grand Rounds. This week's talk is by Dr. Cameron Bakala, staff Otolaryngologist from Kelowna, who will present "Beyond Septoplasty & Turbinate Surgery: A Review of Nasal Valve Surgery". This is event is eligible for Section 2 credits.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2021, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PDT
About the Event
ENT CME is pleased to be hosting UBC Otolaryngology Grand Rounds, which will air on Wednesdays from 7 to 8 AM PST. This week's talk will be from Dr. Cameron Bakala. He will be presenting "Beyond Septoplasty & Turbinate Surgery: A Review of Nasal Valve Surgery". This is an non-accredited CME activity and is eligible for Section 2 credits.
- Understand the nasal valve & implications for nasal obstruction
- Diagnose nasal valve dysfunction
- Formulate a treatment plan based on the diagnosis
- Review various methods for surgical correction
- Execute surgical correction based on the diagnosis